Chinese brides are known for their keen attention to their appearance. Their unique sophistication and grace have become a kind of business card. Lots of single men are eager to meet at least one Chinese beauty in their lives. Let’s find out where you can really get acquainted with Chinese mail order brides!
Top Chinese Mail Order Brides & Dating Sites To Find Love In 2022
How to get a Chinese wife online?
You’ve already known what Chinese mail order brides platforms are suitable to start your search, but you shouldn’t sign up and wait for girls to contact you first. Feel free to use this simple step-by-step guide to get a Chinese girl, and you’ll be halfway there!
- Choose your ideal site. At first glance, you may think all dating websites are the same, but if you study the reviews carefully, you’ll see differences in design, price, and features. Do your own detailed analysis and pick the platform that matches your needs.
- Register and fill out a profile. You need to provide the minimum data while registering—your nickname, age, and email. The process takes only several minutes. However, you should be serious about filling out your profile. Otherwise, a half-empty profile can seem suspicious and scare away potential Chinese brides. Give as much information as possible about the companion you’re looking for and write a few words about yourself. Avoid dull descriptions. No one likes nerds.
- Select worthy candidates. Don’t just spam girls with messages. Read profiles carefully to learn about the final goals of Chinese mail order brides. Going over ladies’ accounts will help you weed out unsuitable women early on. If you end up with 5 or 6 women with the same goals as yours, that would be enough.
- Make up a template introduction message. Your first message should be catchy, so a Chinese bride wants to respond to you and get to know you better. So write a short message up to 5 sentences and send it to the girls you’ve selected. Remember that a template letter works when you reach out to ladies for the first time.
- Stay active. Dedicate at least a couple of hours a day to the dating platform. Then, keep your dialogues daily until you’re ready for the offline dates.
How much does a Chinese mail order bride cost?
Do you still believe you can pick the Chinese mail order bride you like, pay a certain amount of money and get a girl delivered to your country? If so, you’re out of the loop these days. You can’t buy a Chinese bride as an item on a full-time basis. Buying a bride refers to the process of dating, chatting, dating offline, and getting married. All the money spent during this time forms the Chinese mail order bride cost. So, let’s find out how much cash you need to marry a Chinese woman.
You’ll most likely take advantage of a proven option to find a Chinese bride on a dating site. We’ll consider the example of 3 popular dating services to calculate approximate prices:
The platform has a credit system, and you can regulate the spending of your virtual money. There are different credit packages available:
- 20 credits—$2.99
- 50 credits—$19.99
- 125 credits—$44.99
- 250 credits—$69.99
- 750 credits—$149.99
You may spend credits on:
- Live chatting—2 credits
- Sending chat stickers—5 credits
- Sending chat photos—10 credits
- Sending chat videos—50 credits
- Sending mails—10 credits
The credits are sold in the following packages:
- 2 credits—$15.99
- 16 credits—$96
- 100 credits—$399
The following features are available:
- Mail—1 credit
- Chat—1 credit for 10 minutes
- Calls—1 credit per minute
Credit offers are limited here, and you can buy only 2,000 for $2.99. You may spend virtual funds on messaging. The messaging price is 200 credits per minute.
Approximate cost of dating services
Each site has different prices and services. On average, the Chinese mail order bride cost online varies from $1,300 to $1,500 per year. However, you may be lucky to meet your sweetheart in a few months.
Cost of trips and total price of getting a Chinese bride
When you’ve succeeded in online acquaintance, and you’re ready for real meetings, you need to plan your approximate costs for a 2-week stay in China:
- Round-trip tickets—$1,300 (New York—Beijing)
- Hotel—$700 ($30—50 per standard room per night)
- Local transportation—$80
One trip to China will cost about $2,680. However, as you should get to know each other well before the wedding, one meeting won’t be enough. Schedule at least 2 dates and remember about Chinese mail order bride costs ($1,300). All in all, you’ll spend about $6,660.
On top of that, you still have visa costs. Usually, a fiancée visa or so-called K-1 visa is sponsored by an American citizen who wants to transfer his foreign bride to the United States. The visa fee is about $2,000. It doesn’t include the typical cost of the required medical examination, which varies by provider.
The finishing touch is a wedding. Its cost depends on the celebration’s scope. In China, wedding expenses range from $12,000 to $15,000. Weddings in America are much higher—$30,000-$35,000.
Facts about marriages with Chinese mail order brides
- Chinese brides get married earlier than their American opponents. The average age for marriage among Chinese ladies ranges from 25 to 28. The figure can be even lower in rural areas, starting at 23.
- Chinese girls prefer foreigners to Chinese guys. That may happen since it’s prestigious to have a Western or European husband for a Chinese mail order bride.
- Chinese wives aren’t aspiring to have large families. Strict Chinese laws, which control childbearing in the country, are one of the reasons why Chinese ladies tend to emigrate. Lots of Chinese don’t want such an intimate thing to be constantly controlled by the state.
Why take Chinese woman for a wife?
These are the top four reasons why you’d want to get a Chinese wife.
- Chinese ladies have a special kind of beauty. Women in China can look very different, but they are always pretty. They have porcelain skin with a subtle blush, expressive dark eyes, silky hair, and petite yet feminine figures. Chinese women follow the latest trends in fashion and makeup, but they like to keep things natural.
- Chinese brides are well-educated and ambitious. In this regard, they can be compared to Japanese brides. Both of these nations believe that education is very important for women, and women themselves have healthy ambitions and a desire to do more with their lives than just being a housewife.
- Chinese wives have traditional views on family. At first glance, a Chinese lady can seem like the busiest individual on the planet with a lot on her plate. However, the situation changes significantly when a Chinese woman finally achieves her dream of having a family—from now on, family will be her #1 priority.
- Chinese mail order brides are resourceful and smart about money. In over 60% of families in China, the women are the ones who control the household budget, and this is not a coincidence. Chinese girls for marriage are not prone to spending money on useless things and they will manage the family’s finances in a way that gives everyone whatever they want.
Are Chinese mail order brides legit?
International marriage comes as no surprise in modern society. This is why dating and marrying Chinese mail order brides is fully legal. Legal peculiarities are depend on the laws of your home country but generally, you have a few options to make your relationship official:
- Marrying in China. To do that a foreign spouse should have a current passport, Chinese residency permit or visa, a health certificate, and certificate of Marriageability. After getting married to a Chinese mail order bride, she can apply for an IR1 or CR1 (marriage Green Card) and a K-3 visa while waiting on your results.
- Marrying in your home country. If you want to get married in the US you should apply for a K-1 visa. This type of visa allows you to register your union within 90 days upon arrival in the US. After marriage, your Chinese mail order wife can also be eligible for getting a Marriage Green Card.
Note that your Chinese wife is not guaranteed citizenship after marriage.
A few facts about Chinese brides and Chinese society
Here are some illustrative facts about Chinese females and their social environment.
- The number of divorces in China has been constantly increasing since 2000. It happened because the marriage itself became less sacred, and women didn’t want to be in unsatisfying marriages without love and mutual respect anymore. Today, romantic feelings are the main reason why Chinese women are getting married.
- There was a time when the physical, in particular, public displays of affection were considered something totally unacceptable. Today, China is a country of more open-minded people, so don’t expect to meet puritans there.
- Most Chinese females are well-educated. The majority of them have careers. Just as Philippines brides they are not as dependent on their husbands as many western people think.
- They respect traditions and play their gender role, but don’t expect them to be submissive. They are non-confrontational, respectful, pretty shy, and feminine, but they also have self-respect (which makes them even more desirable, actually.)
As you can see, there are reasons why western men look for Chinese mail order wives, and there are reasons why Chinese ladies look for husbands abroad. But how do they meet each other?
How to date Chinese mail order brides?
No matter if you go to China to meet local girls or join a dating site or a mail order bride platform to find a Chinese mail order wife, you’ll need to get her to like you. How to do it? Here are some recommendations:
- There is a stereotype that most western guys are playboys, and it’s no good, actually. Don’t make her think it’s true and don’t try to make her jealous. That’s why we don’t recommend talking about your exes, hot actresses, and other things like that.
- Texting is an essential part of dating in China and Japan, no matter if you are dating a Chinese mail order bride online or see a girl in Beijing. So, don’t ignore her messages, wish her good morning and good night, and always stay in touch.
- Look nice. This may seem like a weird recommendation, but the thing is the look matters a lot in China, and this is a rule not only for girls but also for guys.
- Don’t rush the physical. Hand-holding is what you can afford at the early stages of your relationships. God forbid you from initiating dirty talks on your first dates or in your first messages if you are dating online.
- Change your relationship status on Facebook. Share the pics of your girlfriend and you if you have them. Sharing pics with you two on social media is an essential part of dating in China, too.
As you can see, finding Chinese brides is not that complicated of a task. Yes, there will be some cultural differences between you, but mutual respect and awareness of each other’s customs solve this problem.
Dating a Chinese woman for marriage: 5 mistakes to avoid
While dating Chinese women may seem like a simple task to you, many men still make some mistakes. Here are the main ones:
- Paying attention only to her beauty. Women in China have a rich inner world that they are constantly working on, so they want you to notice it too.
- Choosing a very casual first date. Chinese girls don’t mind low-budget, creative dates, but they want men to go all-in with the first-ever date.
- Arriving on the first date empty-handed. Gifts are an integral part of Chinese dating culture. Get your date something based on her tastes rather than a generic gift.
- Expecting absolute submission. Unlike, for example, India mail brides, Chinese women want men to take their opinion into account even on the most minor issues.
- Living strictly in the moment. Enjoying every moment there and then is fine, but you also need to always keep the big picture—marriage and family—in mind.
If you’ve never met your ideal partner before and want someone attractive, smart, and focused on family, a Chinese bride may very well be the one woman you’ve been looking for all your life. Get to know the lovely Chinese ladies using one of our recommended dating sites.
You’ve probably heard a lot of impressive things about China, but it’s not an equally comfortable and safe place to live for all Chinese female citizens. China is famously a country where the government wants to control every aspect of people’s lives, including the number of children in a family. There are millions of women in China who don’t agree with these policies, and marriage to a foreigner is one of the most popular ways for them to turn their lives around with a loving man by their side.
To have a successful online dating experience with a bride from China, you will need an advanced membership, additional paid features, and eventually a visit to China to meet your lady in person. All in all, it can cost you from $4,000 to $15,000, depending on your dating style, the time period it takes you to meet the one, and a few other factors.
Of course, most guys who’d like to marry a Chinese woman don’t just give up everything and move to China. After all, it’s not necessary — online dating, in particular, international online dating is very popular in this country. Generally speaking, there are two ways to meet Chinese mail order wives. You can meet them on international dating sites or find your Chinese wife on a niche mail order bride platform. The first option is better for those who just want to give it a try, and the second option is better for men who are ready to settle down.